The leather skirt has become a wardrobe staple in recent years, but sometimes it takes a fresh twist to give this go-to piece a chance to create a chic but solid style.
So if you are hesitant in throwing a mix and match party for your leather skirt, try wearing it with these combinations:
- Different Ways to Look Stylish in Leather Skirt
1. Go Minimalist With Sneakers and a Simple Top
You don’t need to overdo your look to cater to your leather skirt. Your leather skirt will do the work for you. This look is easy to pull off even if the skirt is paired with simple matches.
- A-Line Silhouette, high waist, suitable for daily wear, mature elegant for ladies
- Dresses Length: Above Knee, Mini, Ruffles Decoration
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Concerned about sizing? No worries, all our products are fulfilled by Amazon and therefore eligible for free returns if the sizing is not what you expected.
- SIZE CONCERNING - The item comes in Asia size tag, please check the size details carefully before you purchase. If you have problems about the size, please feel free to contact us.
- WASHING TIPS: Do not wash, gently wipe/ Hand wash cold/ Tumble dry or shade dry/ Do not bleach/ No exposure to sunlight
2. Lace on Leather? Girly!
Yes, you can play with texture! Have fun pairing lace with your leather must-have to balance out the leather’s edgy vibe.
3. Stripes on Skirt Makes One Preppy Chick
Channel your inner preppy with this look: a striped top to match your skirt. Tuck it in, and pair it with complementing shoes to seal the deal!
- Material:PU leather
- Design:Lace up,Above Knee length,Slit Side and Mid Waist Fitted Design
- Shiny Liquid Metallic Wet Look
- Quick Access Zipper or Button for Easy On and Off, Suit for Work, Dating, Banquet, W
- SIZE:Please check the size carefully bellow size chat and choose the most fittable size for yourself
4. Monochromatic in Heeled Booties
By far the safest combination of your wardrobe, sashay in an all black ensemble and finish strong with heeled booties.
- Material: 90%Polyurethane+10%Polyester
- Mid Waist,sexy asymmetric hem design.
- Pair it with your favorite tops and heels for the perfect look.
- Soft,comfortable,sexy and pretty. Cut out asymmetric hem design, back zipper, pencil skirt style.Dry clean.
- BEWARE OF IMITATION*** Please make sure when you checkout it's fulfilled by Choies, only item sold by Choies are AUTHENTIC, beware of counterfeit sellers.
5. You Can’t Go Wrong in a Long Coat
You can’t go wrong pairing a leather skirt with a long coat not just to layer your look, but also to play with texture and length.
- Skirt is a little elastic, Concealed zipper in the left side, Single layer design, A-Line hemline
- This versatile skater skirt is a must to make an amazing outfit. You can wear it in any occasion - school, office, dates, and parties
- This Skirts for Women are made by Synthetic leather, thereby forming a high quality and non-exposing skirt, the days of worrying you will be exposed will be over as soon as you wear these! Featuring a flattering waist band, these skater skirts will make you look your very best!
- HAND WASH COLD / NO BLEACH / HANG DRY
6. Street Casual With Sneakers
Be casual by pairing your skirt with the sneakers you love and are most comfortable with! The street – smart vibe will set you ahead of the curve.
7. Sexy With a Summer Top
Channel your summer sexy feels with a cropped top to match your leather skirt.
- Polyurethane in Black Colors
- Skirt,Mid waist,Cut Out,Asymmetric Hem
- Dry clean
- Our size is Asia size,not US size.Please double check the measurements in the "Product Description" before ordering.
8. Office Appropriate With Blazer
Who said the stylish leather skirt is only good outside the office? Bring this look inside the four corners of your work and make it formal by wearing a blazer with it. It’s a plus if your leather skirt happens to be pencil cut, too.
9. Laid back in a White Tee
A classic and yet simple way to pull off the leather look! Match your skirt with your most trusted wardrobe piece – the white shirt. You can add to the look by accessorizing – just like the hat, shades and bag in the photo.
Don’t be afraid to try different looks in wearing your leather jacket! Which one is your favorite? Leave a comment below! Don’t forget to subscribe and like us on Facebook!
You’ll also like…