Looking for new, exciting ways to cuff your jeans? Upgrade your outfit to #coolgirl status with these tips on how to cuff jeans the right way.
Cute Outfits 101: How to Cuff Jeans Like a Pro
Breathe new life into your favorite pair of denim jeans by cuffing them. If you think there’s only one way to roll up your jeans, you’re in for a fashionable treat.
1. The Thick Cuff
A thick cuff requires jeans with a wider leg, like bootcut or relaxed jeans.
- Fold your jeans to create a one-inch cuff.
- Next, fold again so that the cuff is about two inches thick.
- Smooth out the cuff for a polished look.
2. The Skinny Cuff
The skinny cuff works best on fitted silhouettes. This creates the appearance of long, lean legs.
- First, fold the bottom of the jeans to create a half-inch cuff.
- Fold a second time, adding an extra half-inch to the cuff. Aim for a nice and tight fit. Hit at or just above the ankle.
Styling Tip: Elongate your legs further by wearing nude heels.
3. Half-Cuffed Jeans
Got boyfriend jeans? The half cuff is best suited for you!
- Start by making a single four-inch cuff.
- Create dimension and texture by bunching the bottom of the cuff.
- Finish by folding the top hem downwards.
Styling Tip: Pair your jeans with a worn-in leather jacket and statement stilettos for an edgier look.
Watch this video from Lindsay Albanese for more style tips on cuffing your jeans:
All it takes to look effortlessly chic in denim is to cuff your jeans! So grab your favorite pair, wear them with your favorite stilettos, and walk the streets like a true fashionista.
For more cute OOTDs, click here!