Did you know that there are different ways to knot a belt? Read on as we share 5 stylish ways to knot and wear this accessory.
5 Stylish Ways to Knot a Belt
If you think you know how to knot a belt – think again! It’s amazing how a simple belt can totally modify an outfit. A belt can help you look slimmer and more fashionable.
Here are 5 stylish ways to knot a belt:
1. Simple Thin Looped Knot
2. The Twin Loop Knot
To get this look:
- Begin by forming a minor loop, make sure that you leave ample room to create the preferred length of the loop.
- Pass the free end of the belt through the loop.
- Proceed with the stand-up end and then back in the small loop you had made.
3. The Hidden End Knot
To get this look:
- First, tie the belt and make a figure eight shape. Do this by passing one end to the other and bring it above to complete the shape.
- Now pass the end through the stopper.
4. Double Loop Belt Knot
This knot is best for long belts.
To get this look: Once you’re done with the buckle, simply loop the end of the belt on the left side and continue looping on the right side of your buckle. Finish by clipping the end of your belt inside the loop.
5. Double Belted
Make your outfit more interesting by doubling up your belts. Using two belts at the same time is stylish .
Belts have been around for as long as we can remember, so isn’t it time to shake things up a bit? With these tips, you can spice up your outfit using your belt. It’s stylish and functional at the same time.
Did you like this blog? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or join our discussion on our Facebook!
If you liked this post, you’ll also like,
- The Best Pantone Spring 2016 Colors to Wear
- How to Make a Paracord Belt
- 20 Cute Back-to-School Outfits
*Feature image via Daily Mail