Big bright eyes are one of the most attractive qualities you can fake with ease! Take it from the most doe-eyed starlets of Hollywood, the eyes are the windows to the soul. Our resident makeup artist Liv Van D breaks it down simple for even the most novice of makeup enthusiast.
Best Beauty Hack: How to Make Your Eyes Look BIGGER
Don’t forget to subscribe while you’re on our Youtube page, we’d really appreciate your company!
All the Necessaries:
- White or cream colored eyeliner (I’m using Milani Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Crayon in Almond Cream, it’s niiiiice)
- Brown or grey eyeliner (I’m using Urban Decay Eyeliner Pencil in Underground, this color makes blue eyes pop!)
- Black eyeliner (I’m using L’oreal Extra Intense Liquid Eyeliner Pencil, this thing has INCREDIBLE staying power)
- Eyelash curler
- Mascara (I’m using Runway Eyes by Milani, it’s okay. Not amazed but I don’t hate it.)
Step 1: The Magic Trick
Ready for this magic? Using a light colored eyeliner on the inner rim of your bottom eyelid will help to create the illusion of bigger whites of the eyes. Genius right?
Step 2: Creating a new shadow
Lining just underneath the bottom eyelashes with a brown or grey pencil will create a drop shadow and make the white liner look more believable.
Step 3: Draw the attention upward
Adding black eyeliner on the top eyelid only will draw the attention upward, and let’s be real, no one wants droopy eyes.
Step 4: THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT
Curl your lashes. Curl em. Do it. I didn’t for the longest time and now I wondered how I lived without. It will make your lashes look fuller, longer, and out of the way of your big fabulous eyeballs.
Step 5: Finishing up
Finish off with a mascara, and try making it thick on the top than the bottom, it’ll create lift. Remember, no droopy eyes.
Marilyn’s got nothing on you, you doe-eye darling.
Like this article? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading & watching, everyone!
FOLLOW, LIKE, SHARE US & MORE:
- ♥ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SoPrettyYou
- ♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/youresoprettymakeup
- ♥ INSTAGRAM:@soprettyofficial
Don’t miss all of our latest and greatest makeup tips right here on YSP. Did we miss something important? Make sure to leave your comments in the comments section below! Your feedback is really important to us. The more tutorials you suggest, the more likely we are to do posts like that in the future. Check out all of our DIY makeup tutorials, beauty hacks, hair tips, wedding ideas, and so much more! At You’re So Pretty we pride ourselves on delivering you the most groundbreaking beauty products and videos on the market!
Check us out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Thanks and we’ll be seeing you again!