Shopping for the best sunglasses is part of the drill as the summer season begins. Shades are essential accessories not only to complete our summer outfits, but also to protect our eyes from the sun.
To find the crème de la crème in the market, check out these 13 best sunglasses on this list.
13 Best Sunglasses That Every Fashionista Must-Have
1. Quay Reina Pear Rose Mirror Sunglasses
It doesn’t get clearer than this, ladies. If JLo can make and wear them, they are chic enough to spend a few extra bucks on. Add this mirror and color blend to your ensemble for a complete summer look.[amazon box=”B07QSB9DV4″]
2. Bottega Veneta Aviator Sunglasses[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_wZgtIgzpE/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Bottega Veneta Aviator sunglasses? Why not! These jungle green geometric fashion sunglasses are perfect for fashionistas with broad brows and v-shaped chin, or oval face shapes.
3. Aerie Bright Side Sunnies
Cannot think of a more colorful way to get into the summer feels than with these Aerie bright side sunnies. A little vibrant color will go a long way in elevating your season’s outfit.
What’s not to love about a colorful summer anyway?
4. Eclat Sundance Sunglasses
This pair of geometric Sundance sunglasses with a removable silver chain is a must-have this season – it is the kind of sassy you should be bringing on this summer.
Tip: The octagon medium size design makes them ideal for a variety of face shapes.
5. Quay High Key Mini Sunglasses[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_WHtwwJvGO/ hidecaption=true width=600]
These High Key Mini sunglasses by Quay Australia are no different from the rest of Quay’s collection. Consider owning this black pair for more chic jeans or shorts summer looks.
6. Angular Cat-Eye Sunglasses
Cat-eye sunglasses have been stealing the show for a while now, and this medium orchid angular cat-eye sunglasses are great for someone who has a round or a heart face shape.
7. Red Oval Vintage Sunglasses
We’ve seen a lot of celebrities wearing this pair of vintage sunglasses. This pair of sunnies comes in various colors.
Oval, heart, or square-shaped faces can rock these vintage shades. And if you love leather jackets or ripped jeans, this accessory complements well.
8. Ray-Ban 1971 Sunglasses[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B9gxR2HnKi1/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Ray-Ban sunglasses? Sure! What’s not to love about this 70s look? Either in metal or chunky frames, rectangular sunglasses are the best bet for women who have a round or square face.
9. WARD 24K Titanium + Zulu Sunglasses
Any celebrities in mind wearing geometric sunnies? I spotted Gigi Hadid once on IG rocking this trendy pair.
Geometric sunglasses are specially designed for someone with a round face profile. Well, that’s to add structure to orbicular features.
10. Kalahari Sun Purple Sunglasses
Color aside, the top bar metal frame design of these sunglasses makes you want to skip some bills. The frame type is great for ladies with balanced cheekbones, foreheads, and jaws.
11. Armada Brown Sunglasses
Classic as it looks, this pair of iconic and innovative sunnies are very affordable. Rihanna, Kate Moss, and Lady Gaga are known as Armada Brown trendsetters.
Sunglasses with this type of frame are suitable for women with heart and square face shapes.
12. Givenchy – Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CBKwpWanbgr/ hidecaption=true width=600] Everything about these Givenchy acetate sunglasses screams fashion. And given the design, this accessory looks flattering on ladies with heart or angular face shapes.
13. Lenskart Hexagonal Sunglasses[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/Br2nipvHFE0/ hidecaption=true width=600] How can you possibly go wrong this summer with these oversized hexagonal sunglasses? It’s bold, it’s quirky, and it’s everything you need to level up your fashion quotient.
Ladies with narrow cheeks and chin, and a long face look great with oversized hexagonal sunnies.
Still looking for more? Check out Marg Scott’s 2020 sunglass collection:
Now fashionistas, you have the 13 best sunglasses to cheat your way into summer and get all the eye balls. Have fun figuring out your season’s accessories queue.
Let us know which of these you loved most and will be buying next by leaving a comment below!
- 11 Cool And Chic Outfits To Wear With Your Fave Sneakers
- The Best Types Of Swimsuits For Every Body Shape
- 11 Best Shampoo For Colored Hair To Keep Its Color Vibrant
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!