Cool and chic outfits with sneakers are not just a fad. In fact, sneakers have become a perfect fashion item every fashionista invests in.
You do not have to ask what to wear with sneakers because you can pair them with almost anything.
Also, you can see people wearing a pair of sneakers anywhere. They wear them at work, fancy places, and even weddings (not as a guest, but as a bride— yes, no kidding!).
Now, if you run out of ideas on cute outfits to wear with sneakers, I have gathered some easy and fashionable ways below.
So, have fun finding your new look!
In this article:
Top 11 Outfits With Sneakers That Are Anything But Boring
Plain and Prints Dress and Sneakers Combo
1. Pop of Pink + Dad Sneakers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IGCQkgqXh/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Dad sneakers might be labeled as ugly kicks, but you’ll never go wrong when paired with these shades of pink mini dress and cropped cardigan. This cute outfit is a foolproof formula when you want to channel good vibes at any time of the day.
2. Leopard Prints + Pearl Sneakers
A leopard-print dress is not only a staple outfit for formal occasions, but also for casual events. Break the rules and wear them with pearl sneakers to pull off a comfy yet stylish look.
3. Knitwear + Weekend Kicks
Knitwear is here to stay this spring. So, don’t stash your knitted polo, ribbed skirts, cardigans, and even your floral embroidered tops yet. You’ll be needing them this season.
4. Snakeskin Print + All-White Sneakers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B7cXsNQlXU6/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Snakeskin trend slithered in last year, but that doesn’t mean it’s creepy to keep wearing this print. The year of rat may encourage you to wear pink and purple to channel a positive vibe. Even so, who can resist the animal prints this 2020?
5. Layer Dress + Fashion Kicks
Layer dresses are chic and cute. And there are smart ways to pull off this look this spring season. Here are some tricks you need to bear in mind:
- A striped shirt is your go-to piece for layering to keep your warm
- Maxi, pinafore, or even a slip dress is a staple you can pair with your tees
- Tights under ripped jeans or skirts will make you look pretty
- Chambray is another basic tool for your layering look
6. Oversized Sweater Dress + Chuck Taylors
Ladies are fans of oversized sweaters, especially during the cold weather. There are many ways to style an oversized shirt, but wearing it with Chuck Taylor sneakers is a classic.
7. Camouflage Jogger Pants + Platform Sneakers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-LheE2FP59/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Sneakers with thick soles and camouflage jogger pants? Yay or Nay? Camo prints are a bold look, yet wearing this pair of joggers with platform sneakers is simply cute and chic.
8. Bike Shorts + Sneakers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B1uc6nsFtdk/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Who would have thought bike shorts, a sweatshirt, and sneakers have been an iconic fashion statement even before Hailey Bieber sported the look a few months back? Mrs. Bieber recreated this look for Vogue Paris.
9. Leggings + Black Sneakers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Ljrdon92D/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Wearing short skirts with a pair of leggings underneath and cool sneakers is not just trendy, but it’s also clever. Another way of wearing leggings and sneakers is with sheer or peasant skirts. This ensemble is totally lit.
10. Bohemian Crop Top + Classic Sneakers
Bohemian crop top with shorts and sneakers might be your idea of dressing down. Yet this stylish outfit will definitely get the attention of the people around you. As long as you feel comfy and confident, go for it!
11. Leather Jacket + Printed Sneakers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-MAfKaFVXD/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Who says you can’t go out with loungewear? If you have a leather jacket and a pair of printed sneakers, then you are good to go. Ain’t that cool?
If all you have are white sneakers, don’t fret! TLB Boutique compiled some spring outfits you can match with your favorite pair:
@tlb.boutiquePerfect dresses to pair with sneakers. ##fashion ##dresswithsneakers ##mystyle ##ownyourstyle ##dress ##outfitchallenge ##outfitideas ##outfitinspiration♬ Lose Control – Meduza & Becky Hill & Goodboys
There you have it, cuties! Remember, there are no hard rules on how to wear a pair of sneakers. Whether your trainers are on-trend or classic ones, they can go with almost anything.
Which of the cute styles on our list is your favorite? Do you have fashion tips to share with us? Share it in the comments below.
- 10 Trendy Adidas Sneakers For Women You Should Own This Season
- Keep Your White Sneakers White With These Simple Tricks
- 13 Cute Spring Pastel Outfits For 2020
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!