If you want a simple braid on your wedding day to accentuate your glorious gown, this Gorgeous Infinity Braid will be perfect for you. Credits to Cerine Babyy
Wedding Hairstyle | DIY Bridal Infinity Braid in 3 Simple Steps
Quick and Easy Infinity Braid
Hey ladies! Iris’ thoughts is a perfect complement of what you should have in your wedding; with a simple braid and a beautiful pair of shoes, then your big day will be as perfect as you’ve imagined.
” If your hair is done properly and you have on good shoes, you can get away with anything”– Iris Apfel.
Indeed, your hair is one of your best accessories. So if you believe that there is beauty in simple things, try this simple bridal infinity braid now!
Oh, this braid can be quick to do! In fact, someone in the history was able to braid and finish it the fastest within 15 minutes, amazing right?
Anyhow, let’s get started!
Step 1. Making the Loop
- Take a one inch section of your hair, slightly above your left ear and pull it to the back of your head.
- Create a loop by twisting the strand up and over itself.
- Bobby pin it in place right on the intersection.
- Grab another one-inch section of hair from the right side of your head.
Step 2. Making the Infinity Shape
- Wave the new strand under the loop.
- Grab it over the tail (left over from the first loop).
- Pull it upward by going under the upper section from the left piece.
- Pull the strand over the upper section of the loop
- Pull it still right the way through the loop.
- Next, it needs to go under the upper section of the right side.
- It needs to go back again through the loop by going in and over the bottom half of the left twist.
- Gently tug the two ends to finalize and further define the shape of the infinity braid.
Step 3. Infinity Braid
Doesn’t this waterfall braid look so elegantly flattering? It makes your hair appear to be thicker and stronger, perfect for photo shoots on your grand day!
You can also see the full video tutorial here:
You have done now your bohemian waterfall braid updo‘ . What do you think about it ? Was is something easy to do or exactly what you wanted? If not, why not try our other hairstyles and let us know how it went by leaving comments below.
Looking for more wedding boho-inspired up’do? Click this link to find more easy tutorials that will be of great help for your big day.
Like this? You’ll also like…