Putting Romance into Your Wardrobe (Expose Your Inner Sexiness)
You don’t have to wait for days of wine and roses to add a little passion to your fashion life. Instead, channel that love of style into a Valentine for yourself. Spice up everything you wear with a few of these romantic updates:
Love those flowers.
Send yourself your own bouquet of flower power with the season’s hottest crop of floral prints that will make you smile and think of warm spring days ahead. From tropical graphic botanicals to abstract watercolors to vintage wallpaper designs, there are plenty of ways to give your wardrobe a fresh start for the new year. Start with a new dress…a sleeveless A-line sheath that you can cover up with a jacket or a coat during chilly months and wear on its own later. Check out all the flirty floral dresses at ModCloth.
Love that faux fur.
The guilt-free luxury of faux fur is here to stay. As fashion designers give us more and more ways to wear the new innovative plush materials (the spring collections are full of faux fur accessories like handbags and sandals), the more choices there are to get in on a trend that’s becoming much more affordable. Watch for House of Fluff, a new fashion brand launched by former magazine editor and J. Mendel executive, Kym Canter to provide loads of style using organic and sustainable faux fur fabrics made from bamboo and cotton.
- We Use Top Rate Faux Faux Rex Rabbit Fur,Super Super Soft Comfortable Touching.One Size is suit Most Size,Width(cm):60cm;Length:160cm
- Model2 Is a Quality Faux Fur Wrap Coat Patchwork with Faux Leather,Really Luxury Looking
- Roomy wrap coat can fit thick sweaters underneath it;Perfect for brides,wear to work,wedding and outdoor dinner Party or other formal occasion
- The Faux Fur Coat Thick,can Easily Keep Warm In Winter and The Classy Elegant Design Suit Any Formal Occasion Or Causal Life,You Will Surely Fall in Love with It.This Beautiful Quality Faux Fur Wrap Will Earn Much Compliments
- Hand Wash or dry Clean,Cold Hang Dry,Machine Washing is Not Recommended,This Is Luxury Faux Fur Material
Love that velvet.
Give yourself a big hug with velvety clothes that you can slip into any time of day or night. The good news is that since velvet was such a hit for the fall and holiday seasons, there is still plenty of it now on the sale racks. It’s a perfect time to scoop up a few of the classics like the oversized turtlenecks at Norma Kamali. Teamed with matching long velvet gloves, these velvet toppers add instant glamour you’ll wear for years to come.
Love that lace.
Lace has always been a romantic favorite…the Victorians loved it. But the lace of today has a chic reputation when fashioned into sexy dresses detailed with sheer cutouts (a huge spring 2018 trend) and feather-like trims. Black, of course, is making a timely celebrity statement, but pastels are another favorite spring color palette. For a change from traditional pink this Valentine’s Day, lean into lavender lace. Lilac lace promises to be a big hit for prom and weddings, too.
Love that kimono.
Ponchos, ruanas, kimonos…they all have that touch of romance that flatters all shapes and sizes of all ages. You’ll want several of these in your closet. Think sheer and embroidered appliques for spring. Layer sweaters under them now then tanks later for year-round versatility. They’ll go with everything from jeans to sparkly skirts. Start your collection now. Johnny Was is a wonderful place to start. Anthropologie also has an eclectic assortment.
Love those charms.
If you want to give your fashion basics more excitement, then add a statement piece of jewelry. Charms are all the rage this year, and Los Angeles designer Kande Hall has a collection of vintage-inspired jewelry that blends antiqued French medallion charms with pearls, crystals and semi-precious stones to create distinctive necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Just one piece of this unique jewelry will put you in the mood for Paris in the springtime. And according to that most romantic of all fashion icons, Audrey Hepburn…Paris is always a good idea.
- Packed 3pcs, 1pcs Black Cat Ear Headband, 1pcs Lace Masquerade Mask and 1pcs Lace Choker Necklace, Lovely Sexy Costume Accessory
- You Can Wear Them All Together or One of Them Every Time, Fashion Design Not Only Funny But Also Novelty, One Size Fits Most Women Girls
- Sexy lovely cat ears headband for hair decor, good gift for families and friends
- Ideal for Valentines Day, Birthday, Night Club, Masquerade ball, fashion show, Games, holiday, prom, Cosplay costume, fancy dress party, etc
- SERVICE: guarantee 90 days no reason money back or resend service. We value your shopping experience very much, so if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Black laces get romanced this season with ruffled sleeves and sheer insets. Elie Saab dress at Neiman Marcus.
To find out more about Sharon Mosley, and read features by other Creators Syndicate Writers and cartoonists, visit the Creators Syndicate Web page at www.creators.com.
COPYRIGHT 2018 CREATORS.COM