Do you love shorts? Do you find yourself wearing them every season of the year because you can’t get enough of them?
If the answer is yes, you’re going to want to take a look at these 7 stylish shorts we’ll be bearing our gams all summer long. As Paris Hilton would say, “That’s hot.” Keep on scrolling for the 6 shorts that will transform you into the Daisy Duke of summer.
7 Types of Shorts Fashionable Women Can Wear This Summer
Denim shorts are so versatile they can be worn on different occasions; the trick is finding shoes that pair well with them. The best shoes to choose from are Chelsea booties, fancy flats, or espadrilles. If you’re feeling really sexy, platform heels are a great option too.
2. Leather[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRB9APje6D/ hidecaption=true width=600] Feeling like a rock star? If so, it’s time to rock those leather shorts with shoes like ankle strap heels, white sneakers, or black leather sandals.
3. Sexy[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CDKArRClj41/ hidecaption=true width=600] The last thing you want when wearing sexy shorts is for your legs to look stubby and short. If you want to elongate your legs, go for strappy sandals, nude sandals, or ankle booties (the best option for taller women).
4. Tailored[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CDOhN4tjFgT/ hidecaption=true width=600] I love tailored shorts. They’re so clean-cut, crisp, and formal. To not detract from the tailoring, wear something like low heels, wooden platforms, or masculine flats.
One reason women wear high-waisted shorts is because they want to appear taller. To enhance this effect, opt for shoes like low gladiator sandals, high heels, or penny loafers.
For days when you don’t want to show off too much leg, long shorts are the answer! To make these work, go for ballet flats, sandals, or thin strap heels.
7. Cargo Shorts
Cargo shorts for women are chic and trendy. Aside from halter ribbed top, you can pair it with a white tank shirt. This is a good hiking outfit if you want to look fashionable while hiking.
For our curvy fashionistas, here’s tip on what type of shorts to wear from Bailey B:
When it comes to baring your legs for the world to see, wearing the right type of shorts and footwear is important. You don’t want to look stumpy, too risque, or stubby, so the trick is to create a look that elongates your legs.
Did you make your summer fashion checklist? If so, does it include every short featured in this article? With this as your guide, you’ll look stylish in any summer outfit you wear.
How do you do summer fashion? Let us know in the comments below or via Facebook! We want to hear from our fashion-lovin’ readers.
- 11 Stylish Ways To Wear A Gingham Print Outfit This Summer
- 11 Stylish Outfits To Wear With Your Mule Sandals
- Summer Bag Trends Too Cute Not To Tote
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on Sep 26, 2019, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.