Mule sandals are back! This footwear is essential for your summer wardrobe. And I’m sure you are likely looking for chic outfits to complement your mule sandals for more fashion-forward looks this season.
Check out some of the trendiest outfits that complement mules to ace a smart-casual dress code.
11 Runway Worthy Outfits to Pair With Your Mule Sandals This Season
1. Denim Shorts + Black Razzi Mules[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Lo4WFnLpu/ hidecaption=true width=600]
A paper bag waist denim shorts and black tank top outfit complemented Razzi mules this season.
Tip: A straw hat and a bag will give you a complete summery look.
[amazon box=”B07DPMQ6YQ” description=”DESIGNED 100% BY KATY PERRY”]
2. Front Tie Shorts + Woven Mules
Everything about this ensemble is what I’ll exactly have on when wearing tan woven mules. Don’t lose those rolled-up sleeves.
3. Polka Dot Shorts + Tortoise Heel Mules
The polka dot pattern stole the show on the runways earlier this year. And these trimmed shorts are your free pass at staying in the trend.
White tortoise heel mules are like the little white dress of shoes. You can pair them with almost any outfit. It’s a perfect pair of shoes for all occasions.
[amazon box=”B07RHV6RWG” description=”Sam Edelman shoes epitomize chic comfort”]
4. Silk Midi Skirt + Babo Mules
Babo mules don’t get better than this flattering baby blue midi skirt and cropped tank top ensemble. While this whole look works, flowy skirts complement so well with low heel mules. It simply gives off the girly vibe you want this summer.
5. Frayed Denim Skirt + Tassel Mules
Faded denim is one of the trending Pantone colors this season. Wearing a denim outfit with these pink low-heeled tassel mules is how you make bold fashion statements.
Tip: To stay chic, your denim skirts can go with off-shoulders, spaghetti straps, tanks, or neutral tops.
6. Sweatpants + Corra Mules[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CAWemC5AFy6/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Cozy loungewear doesn’t get chicer than this pink sweatpants and Corra mules combo. Dress down these pants with lightweight off-shoulder V-neckline shirts, tanks, tees, cropped, or lingerie cami tops.
Tip: Go for a monochromatic color scheme.
7. Ripped Jeans + Leopard Print Mules[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CARZ_4EAsNg/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Animal prints are chic when paired with solid and striped outfits. And this leopard print mules and ripped jeans outfit is no different.
Style Note: Leopard print mules will also look stylish with dark high-waisted culottes and a neutral tee.
Tip: Accessorize this look with a straw sun hat and bag for a complete summer look.
8. Cigarette Jeans + Gucci Princetown Mules[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B9cNv1Xpivn/ hidecaption=true width=600]
9. Button-Down Dress + Studded Mules
Button-down dresses are a cute and perfect way to complement your studded mule sandals this summer. The flattering V-neckline gives you a subtle and sexy cleavage that is not too revealing.
10. Camo Shirt Dress + Nine West Shanie Mules[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_-JbvrndLP/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Camouflage outfits might be hard to pull off because they normally give off a boyish look. But not this midi shirt dress! See how cute it looks with your Nine West Shanie Mules.
Tip: When wearing camo, it’s best to accessorize to refrain from looking too boyish. Add some colors too to soften the look.
11. Slip Dress + White Mules
Though rocking lingerie in public took to the trends earlier this year, slip dresses are a ballsy and flattering way to complement your mule sandals.
Tip: Stay sassy by pairing your lingerie camisoles and bustiers with booty shorts, jeans, or co-ord suits for that feminine charm.
There you go, my lovely fashionistas. Your mule outfits this season don’t have to be boring. Effortlessly look fab with these foolproof inspirations for mule sandals outfits.
Which of these did you love most and will be trying out? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
- 11 Stylish Ways To Wear A Gingham Print Outfit This Summer
- Cute Outfits We Love From “I Used To Be So Beautiful Now Look At Me” TikTok Challenge
- Summer Bag Trends Too Cute Not To Tote
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!