Sun hats for women are not just fun accessories to maintain our fashion game this summer. We know these are essential UV protection especially since we love basking in the warmth of the sun this season.
To amp up your style quotient, here are some chic sun hats to add to your summer wardrobe capsule.
11 Trendy Women’s Sun Hats for Jaw-Dropping Summer Looks
1. Gucci Lame’ Papier Hat
When it’s Gucci, it must be good. So who doesn’t want it? And we have seen this high-domed hat worn on several runways.
What’s so unique about this papier is the straw fabric effect that has been interwoven with shiny lame’ threads. The black grosgrain bow, band, and a gold bee details make it a classy piece.
Tip: This is the hat you need if you have a round-shaped face.
2. Straw Boater Hat
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CA1BWhKgS6_/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Boaters or skimmers are elegant hats ideal for warm weather. Men and women wear this hat for weddings, sailing, and other formal events. For ladies, boater hats come with stylish embellishments like beads, feathers, and lace trimmings.
Tip: An oval-shaped face is the best fit for this hat.
3. Monogrammed Floppy Sun Hat
This faux straw embroidered hat is one of the tricks to have Instagram-worthy photos. Monogrammed with a bold and quality black grosgrain ribbon, you can bet it’ll be your favorite accessory all summer.
Despite an inside circumference of 24 inches, this floppy hat is light and comfortable, not to mention the sewn-in sweatband and the adjustable drawstring tie give it a snugly fit.
Tip: Floppy sun hats add width to oblong face shapes.
4. Greer Woven Panama Hat
With a natural tan woven straw, the Greer Panama hat boasts of a flat brim and a round crown accented with a faux leather band bordering around the brim.
Grab one this season and pair it with a sexy dress or jeans for the ultimate summery outfit.
Tip: Heart-shaped faces will kill the look with this hat.
5. Wide Brim Crochet Beach Hat
Add a pop of color to your summery ensemble with this stylish crochet sun hat. The lace band bordering the hat’s crown is anything but boring with its chic color contrast.
Tip: With the wide brim, this sun hat will soften the edges of a square-shaped face.
6. Palm Leaf Visor
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CAvErERlwp3/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Bring on some edge this summer with this palm leaf visor. The sleek palm leaves arrangement creates a fabulous scaly design.
- Made of 100% natural palm.
- One size fits most ladies with an adjustable velcrorized strap closure, fitting up to M.
- Fitted with an inner sweat band.
- Crown measures 2 inches high.
7. Diva Cap Knotted Raffia Hat
Style doesn’t get any better than this crisp Raffia handwoven knotted hat. With a ruched crown that imitates a knotted headband, the open-top is accented with cute buttons that go all the way down to the base.
8. Frayed Denim Bucket Hat
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B8r2bvCFSKL/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Groove aside, with this acid-washed denim bucket hat, you get to rock one of the season’s trending Pantone colors. The frayed detail on the hat’s brim is hard to ignore and adds an oomph to your overall look.
Tip: This denim hat is a perfect complement to your street outfit look.
9. Tie-Dye Bucket Hat
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CA7IfixH6xh/ hidecaption=true width=600]
What’s not to love about a tie-dye head accessory? This style allows you to add pops of color to your favorite tank tops or pair them with a variety of summery outfits.
Tip: Bucket hats even out the length of oblong face shapes.
10. Baseball Cap
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CARDNb0BMsz/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Baseball caps are staple accessories. And you will be spoilt for choice with a wide variety of plain and monogrammed baseball caps.
Here Are Some Tips to Wear Cute Hats for Summer for Every Face Shape:
- Long face shape can wear baseball caps with short or curved visors and low to mid crowns, but must avoid flat visors and tall crowns.
- Square face shape can wear curve visors and low to high crown. Avoid wearing baseball caps with a flat or a wide visor.
- Oval face shape can wear pretty much anything.
- Heart face shape needs to avoid angled crown and caps with wide and flat visors. Baseball caps with curve visors and low to mid crown compliments well.
- Diamond face shape looks great with structured caps and with mid to high crowns. It helps elongate the face.
- Round face shape looks best with structured caps, flat visors, and mid to high crowns.
Don’t forget to download, save, or share this handy infographic for reference:
There you go, fashionistas! With these 10 women’s sun hats, you have a reason to sashay all summer round.
Which of these did you love most? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
- 15 Non-Basic Ways To Wear The Basic White Tank Top
- 10 Sexy Ways To Wear Lingerie In Public After Lockdown [With Pics]
- How To Style A Mirror Gold Belt Like A Pro
Are you a self-proclaimed fashionista with a passion for fashion? We are looking for you!