As fashionistas, I know the hunt for cute casual dresses is never over, especially now that we are about to start a new season. We want to make sure our casual outfits will make our summer vibrant and fun.
To help you out, I have here a list of 15 chic casual dresses for staying in and going out.
RELATED: The Fashionistas’ Outfit Guide to Floral Patterns
15 Amazingly Sassy Casual Dresses That Will up Your Style This Season
1. Dalmatian Ruffle Lace Trim Floral Dress
This sassy deep plunge floral sundress is a casual dress you want to wear regardless of whether you’re staying in or going out for a coffee date with girlfriends.
Tip: Go as easy as you can with this outfit when staying in. However, wear it with Castaner Espadrilles wedge sandals, and don’t forget to accessorize with a straw bag.
- ♥Pull On Closure
- ♥Material: Polyester. Soft material, light and comfortable, Perfect for the upcoming summer days!
- ♥Features:Deep Sweetheart Neck, Above Knee, Lining Without, Slim Waistline， Casual, Sexy, Floral Print, Boho, Ruffle Hem Dress.
- ♥Occasion: Party, Office, Shopping, Dating, Weekend Gathering, Beach, Outdoors, Casual etc.
- ★If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
2. Aztec Print Long Sleeved Maxi Dresshttps://www.instagram.com/p/CAE_lwtF8jG/
You can never go wrong with a maxi dress. Yes, you can wear this while staying at home. Who says you can’t? But this is one of my top pick casual dresses for a summer picnic or beach outings.
3. Boho Floral Print Kimono Dress
Kimono dresses are cute casual dresses you can’t resist. This fashion item should be in your staying in or going out wardrobe capsule.
Style with the front tie wrap belt and wear with Soludos flats or wedge Espadrilles sandals to bring on the summer vibe.
4. Buttondown Knit Dress
Bodycon dresses are a wardrobe staple that is comfortable enough for the indoors as it is sexy and chic for the outdoors. And this knit bodycon measures up on all levels.
Tip: Rock this buttondown knit bodycon with Adidas sneakers to rock a street style for the outdoors.
5. Bohemian Mini Dress
For a fresh summer look, this bohemian mini dress is for the win. What’s not too like with this dress? Just look at the charming details and the color combination of pastel green and white?
6. Charcoal Shift Dress
Shift dresses have been trending for some time now, but that does not mean you cannot rock a dapper indoor and outdoor look with a plain shift dress.
Tip: It’ll be chic if you accessorize this dress with chunky necklace or hoop earrings when you plan to wear it on a day date.
7. Button-Down Moon River Dress
This cute white button-down linen dress is everything you want this summer. This simple yet chic look is irresistible.
Tip: Some stylish sunnies and sneakers are all you need to complete this look.
8. Off-Shoulder Green Summer Midi Dress
Off-shoulder outfits are not just elegant and sexy but also are a smart choice to get that effortlessly chic vibe at home. I would also choose this dress when attending a wedding or other outdoor gatherings.
9. Pocket Patch Button-Front Slip Dress
Cute doesn’t get any better than this mustard mini dress. Whether you’re having a Netflix party at home or going out for a lunch date, this slip dress would nail whatever occasion.
10. Short-Sleeved Slit Boho Print Maxi Dresshttps://www.instagram.com/p/CACdcg4g0Hd/
Maxi dresses come in different styles. The Aztec prints, lightweight fabric, and slit details are the things you want in a summer dress.
How to level up this look? A cute headband plus lace-up wedge sandals would do the trick.
- Material: Cotton/Polyester (Soft Fabric for Summer)
- Featuring a V Button up Neckline, Short sleeves, and Elasticated Waist Line with a drawstring
- Beautiful Floral Print Flowy Dress with a Ruffle Hemline, Midi Length
- Hand Wash Cold Recommended and Do not tumble dry
- Please Refer to the Product Description for Detailed Size Information Below Before Ordering
11. Flutter Sleeve Spaghetti Strap Floral Dress
Nothing beats the combination of flutter sleeves and printed chiffon fabric for a summer outfit. Wear this with a pair of flat or platform sandals, and you’re good to go.
12. Floral Silk Dresshttps://www.instagram.com/p/CAB8WDQAtg4/
Who doesn’t have a silk dress in their closet? This is one staple every fashionista must have in their wardrobe. While a pair of sneakers will go well with this dress, you can also wear your favorite loafer slides.
Wear a knitted cardigan too if the weather gets cold outside.
13. Long Camisole Dress
This dress might look like a lingerie. But who said you can’t wear a sexy lingerie in public?
If you are hesitant to wear this casual dress outside, put on a designer blazer and heels.
14. Leopard Print Oversized Kaftan
Not everyone can rock this style, but a true fashionista can. Michael Kors, Dolce and Gabanna are just a few famous brands that are nailing this famous tunic.
How to wear your oversized kaftan? Aside from the basic ensemble — flat sandals, you can wear a wide leather belt to emphasize your tiny waistline.
15. White Babydoll Dress
This cute casual dresses roundup wouldn’t be complete without a babydoll dress. I think we can agree that this outfit is cute and comfy to wear indoor but stylish enough to wear for your coffee date.
Check out more cute casual dresses in this video from Tobie Jean:
There you have my lovely fashionistas. Just a handful of cute casual dress ideas you can rock all season round.
Let us know which of these cute casual dresses you will be trying out by leaving a comment below!
- How To Style A Mirror Gold Belt Like A Pro
- Cute Outfits We Love From “I Used To Be So Beautiful Now Look At Me” TikTok Challenge
- 9 Cute And Trendy Cloth Masks To Match Your Outfits
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!