Thinking of the best spring jewelry pieces to complement your cute outfits this season? Check out this list of chic and trendy pieces to complete your looks!
RELATED: How To Layer Jewelry Like A Stylist
In this article:
19 Spring Jewelry Must-Haves From Your Favorite Designer Brands
Spring Earrings Trends
1. Dolce & Gabbana Oversized Gold Earrings with Black Stones[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B9EPBp5DJWx/ hidecaption=true width=600]
The newest spring jewelry trends of 2020 often involve large and dramatic accents, just like this pair of oversized earrings from Dolce & Gabbana.
First seen on the runway, these luxurious ear trinkets are embellished with black stones and adorned with touches of gold engraving.
2. Pearl Detail Gold-Plated Monogram Motif Earrings from Burberry
Pearls in accessories will never go out of style, especially now that they’re soaring higher than ever in this season’s jewelry trends.
This Burberry clip-on also highlights the famous Thomas Burberry monogram motif design. It’s the perfect pair for those who want to stick to the classics!
3. Chanel Extrait De Camélia Hoop Earrings[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B76UJyWiqXv/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Speaking of classics, lest we forget Chanel, a powerhouse that continues to create the most stunning pieces of jewelry. These hoops are a testament to that.
The Extrait De Camélia collection features these 18K pink gold earrings that show off a dainty camellia flower. Aren’t they the finest picks for spring?
4. Isabel Marant Aimable Earrings
Drop earrings are already lovable on their own. But, if you’re the adventurous type of fashionista, you’ll fall in love with this Parisian pair.
Graced with gold details, the mismatched horns deliver a quirky yet chic flair that would look good with a lot of your spring-themed outfits!
Spring Necklace Trends
5. Louis Vuitton Idylle Blossom Pendant[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B65paVqKUdI/ hidecaption=true width=600]
If you haven’t had enough of the iconic Louis Vuitton monogram flowers, then you might want to check out their spring jewelry collection.
The Idylle Blossom Pendant will decorate your neckline with an 18K yellow gold chain and diamond. It’s an elegant piece that’s worth the investment!
6. Saint Laurent Black Velvet YSL Choker
Chokers are the trickiest accessories to pull off, and most of the designs tend to favor a specific range of styles. They’re challenging to mix and match with.
Luckily, this black velvet choker can complement not only your street style clothes but also your formal wear. The YSL logo is the best asset of this piece!
7. Fendi Pico Baguette Charm[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B8jgzGYK5EK/ hidecaption=true width=600]
It might look weird at first, but this purse-slash-chain might be the most stylish and functional necklace you’ll see in a designer collection.
The exciting addition of the classic Fendi Baguette into a charm is one of the 2020 jewelry trends you’d never expect. It’s a versatile novelty for sure!
8. Dior Danseuse Etoile Choker
The Christian Dior letter initials we all know and love have now found their way into the centerpiece of the Danseuse Etoile choker.
This year’s spring jewelry trends have proven that the gold chain is back in style, so make sure to cop this choker before it’s too late!
9. Swarovski Sunny Y Necklace[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-FDX_Yiaos/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Swarovski definitely embraced the concept of spring in their Sunny & Spirit collection, playing with embellishments such as flowers and butterflies.
The Y necklace, combined with the delicate details of the Swarovski crystals, offers an opportunity for layers that can switch up any look!
Trendy Bracelets for Spring
10. Panthère de Cartier Bracelet in White Gold from Cartier[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B7RAe52Ij47/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Every girl has always dreamed of owning a Cartier bracelet. Still, this panther-inspired bangle might have changed the game for spring jewelry.
The fierce look of the Panthère de Cartier furnished with onyx, emeralds, and diamonds transforms into a statement cuff that you’ll dream of even more.
11. Harry Winston HW Logo Diamond Bangle
Harry Winston is best known for creating the most lavish watches, but they also have some beautiful pieces of jewelry up their sleeves.
The HW Logo Diamond Bangle is a well-loved accessory for its classy finish and timeless flair. It may carry a hefty price tag, but it’s certainly worth the indulgence.
12. Buccellati Macri Cuff Bracelet[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B9baTjwHCIK/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Buccellati has recently turned a century old, and they celebrated in the best way they know: by creating one of a kind jewels!
Among the collections that they’ve released for the season is the Macri, which includes a cuff bracelet decorated with diamonds and star-shaped rosettes.
13. Tiffany & Co. T Wire Bracelet
Tiffany & Co. has always been one of the few brands to successfully kick-off most of the bracelet trends we know today.
One of the best examples is the 2014 Tiffany T collection, which became an instant hit. Its T Wire cuff entry has recently climbed its way back in style for this year.
14. Swarovski So Cool Chain Bracelet[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B88WolBBmTN/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Remember when binder clips became an unexpected accessory in 2016? The same thing is happening now, except this time, it’s a safety pin for jewelry!
Swarovski made sure to hop on this bracelet trend through the So Cool chain bracelet, featuring a safety pin closure encrusted with crystals and diamonds.
15. Bvlgari B.zero1 Rock Ring[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B8N8qUIn7_y/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Inspired by the Roman colosseum, this exquisite ring boasts of four 18K gold bands enhanced by diamond-crusted edges and a Bvlgari engraving.
If you’re a fan of stacking and wearing multiple rings on your fingers, then this piece will be the star of the show.
16. Versace Medusa Head Ring
You can’t make a list of spring jewelry must-haves without including the iconic Versace Medusa and Greca ring collections!
The brand’s love for the female Gorgon gave birth to its most popular pieces to date. If you love statement accessories, the Medusa Head ring is an eye-catcher!
17. Van Cleef & Arpels Frivole Ring[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-RwNDul7rz/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Who doesn’t love floral rings? The focal point of the Frivole collection by Van Cleef & Arpels is the mimosa blossoms to celebrate the season.
Adorned with eight tiny gold flowers, this ring is mirror-polished. Each flower is embellished with a diamond to mimic the look of petals.
18. Gucci Interlocking G Thin Open Band
Sometimes, the most straightforward rings look the most elegant and can suit anyone’s style. This dainty piece by Gucci is an example of effortless beauty.
The true-to-form look of the band, interlocked by the vintage G initials, creates an irresistible charm that you just can’t ignore!
19. Louis Vuitton Idylle Blossom Two-Row Ring[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B68A2ykjZPF/ hidecaption=true width=600]
The Idylle Blossom collection is just too cute to look past. The pendant necklace will get you hooked, but these beautiful rings are the real winners.
The monogram flowers come in three different styles. You’d want to have them all for your spring jewelry collection!
If you still need more options, check out this daisy-inspired Pandora Garden collection from TheOfficialPandora:
There are so many options for spring jewelry among these beloved designer brands. If you love collecting jewelry, then you know that it’s a big decision to make when selecting the best pieces.
Jewelry is never cheap, so be smart when buying. Make sure the necklace and earrings complement each other. Bracelets and rings have the liberty to be unique, but you need to make sure that they can pair perfectly with most of your ensembles.
Do you know other spring jewelry pieces for every girl’s collections? Share your answers in the comments below!
- 11 Cute Spring Shoes For 2020
- 10 Cozy And Cute Loungewear Outfits You Can Work From Home In [With Pics]
- 7 Things You Need To Give Yourself A Nail Spa At Home
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!