Platform sandals are a kicky fashion item, especially during spring and summer. With Spring here, you are most likely looking for outfit ideas to pair your platform sandals with. Well, today is your lucky day.
Check out these thirteen outfit ideas that will bring out your best self.
13 Ways to Style With Platform Sandals for A Groovy Spring and Summer
1. Espadrille Wedge Sandals + Wrap Romper
Amp Up: Accessorize your look with a necklace and your favorite sunglasses.
2. Seychelles Calming Influence Platform Sandals + Short Floral Dress[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-kNM4ojwV0/ hidecaption=true width=600] You can never go wrong with a short dress! That is why you should complete your platform look this spring with one. The hat adds a fancy touch, so I recommend you keep it.
Styling Tip: Blend your look with a long denim shirt.
3. Leopard Print Wedges + Denim Shorts
Denim shorts and a fancy top are a perfect way to compliment your spring platform look. A floral or plain top will pair well too.
Styling Tip: Go for a fitting top to flaunt your statuesque figure.
4. Block Heel Platforms + Wide-leg Pants[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-8_iEpnTYR/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Wide-leg pants have a stylish vibe, which perfectly compliments your block heel platforms. For a runway-worthy look, pair this outfit with a long blazer.
5. Adore Platform Wedge Sandals + Striped High-low Wrap Dress
Platform sandals bring us the spring and summer feels. None of these would be complete without a long dress, and this front tie high-low dress is just the right one for you.
Reminder: If you go for a maxi dress, make sure to wear a sleeted one to show off your sandals.
6. Chunky Platform Shoes + Boho Maxi Dress[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-4cExrJ0PR/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Spring is not spring without a maxi dress. And this boho maxi dress is a perfect ensemble to complete your chunky platform sandals outfit look.
Amp Up: Accessorize this look with a straw hat and a chic white shoulder bag.
7. Scout Platform Sandals + Top and Jeans
While a pair of jeans and a simple top may sound cliche’, it is a perfect outfit to bring your platform together. This look works with or without a jacket.
But here’s what I think, ripped or not, it will still look fashionable.
Don’t: Never wear ripped jeans with a tattered top. Mixing too many torn elements is a sure formula of fashion faux pas.
8. Sporty Platform Sandals + Button Down Denim Dress[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ytAyJgc5e/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Looking for a trendy sporty platform look? Pair this button-down denim dress with your sporty platforms and a crossbody bag.
Styling Tip: For a level up look, you can opt to wear wedge sandals, preppy flats, or statement ankle boots.
9. Wide Strap + Pleated Floral Midi Dress
Pleats are always cute! This off-shoulder floral midi dress is an outfit you should have in your wardrobe this summer to pair with your wide strap sandals.
10. Straw Platforms + Baggy Rugged Jeans[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B9X2XCJHFOp/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Pair your straw platform sandals with a pair of baggy rugged jeans. Go for a pair of jeans that does not cover your feet, so you can flaunt your sandals.
Styling Tip: Denim co-ords also match perfectly with straw platform sandals.
11. Double Straps + Sun Dress
For me, this outfit is my ultimate vacation style for either spring or summer. Who said beachwear can only go with flip flops? This pair of double strap sandals fits the look too.
12. Crossed Strap + Shift Dress[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-QRggWFK9L/ hidecaption=true width=600] Don’t want to overdress? A shift dress is your go-to outfit for a minimalist look. Springy colors are simply cute with crossed strap sandals.
13. Black Suede Platform + Aztec Print Romper
Don’t you love how groovy this print romper and chunky platform heels look? Wear this smart casual look when you hang out with your girls or to a romantic date. You can still kill it on a night out with this platform outfit.
Styling Tip: A blazer will bring everything together.
If you want more ideas on what the shoe trends are for spring and summer 2020, then check out this video from A Fashion:
Do you still want to stash those platform sandals away? I bet not! You now have a starter pack of cute outfits to wear with whichever platform sandals you have. Be sure to make these thirteen outfit ideas count.
Have fun nailing each of these looks, fashionistas!
Let us know which of these platform outfits you will be trying out this season by leaving a comment below!
- 7 Shoes To Pair With Your Boyfriend Jeans
- 11 Cute Spring Shoes For 2020
- 13 Star Wars Inspired Outfits You Can Wear That Aren’t Cosplay [With Pics]
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!