Looking for chic hiking outfit inspiration to explore nature the fashionista way? You’re in the right place because I’ve got a treat for you. Here at Cute Outifts, we know summer goes beyond the beach. It’s also the best season to go hiking.
So, here’s a roundup of 9 cute hiking outfit ideas to hit the trail in style.
9 Sassy Hiking Outfit Ideas To Rock In Your Next Hiking Expedition
1. Co-ord Set
Everything about this hiking outfit set screams summer, especially the bandeau top, which is not something you often see in the trails.
The shirred waist on the trimmed shorts ensures a snugly fit and support.
Tip: If matching pieces is your style, consider getting yourself some co-ord suits to nail the look this summer.
2. Adidas Outdoor Shorts + Cropped Top
These Adidas outdoor shorts are what I would rock to a hiking trip, especially because the shorts’ material allows the pair to dry fast in case it rains all of a sudden.
3. Bike Shorts + Flyaway Top
A flyaway top and a pair of bike shorts is how you make a bold fashion statement on the trails if you are looking for more coverage.
The flowy design ensures your belly pooch is covered, without compromising on comfort.
4. Bike Shorts + Tank Top
Bike shorts are popular for the outdoors, and pairing them with a tank top will give you a fashion-forward hiking look.
Tip: A long-sleeved tee with breathable fabric is ideal while hiking under the heat of the sun for a long period.
5. Hiking Shorts + Racerback Cropped Top
Pair your sleeted hiking shorts with this cropped racerback singlet that features a sewn-in bra for maximum comfort during your hike.
5. Sports Bra + Bike Shorts
Breathable sports bras are a chic way of dressing up your snug bike shorts this hiking season.
Reminder: With such little coverage from the sports bra and bike shorts, be sure to regularly reapply your favorite sunscreen.
6. Fruity Set
Bring on a playful vibe to your hiking expedition this summer with this cute fruity matching set. Look for a style that features a wide chest band top for support and comfort.
7. Tie-Dye Set
Just because co-ords have been trending for some time now doesn’t mean you cannot pull off a chic hiking outfit with this tie-dye co-ord set.
What I like about this hiking outfit is the high waisted leggings and bra ensure comfort and support you need while hiking.
8. Leggings + Sports Brahttps://www.instagram.com/p/CBlfrHCg-9q/
This mix and match set is the way to go if you are looking for a simple but outgoing style. Get playful and throw in a few bright colors here and there for a more vibrant look.
9. Leggings + Racerback Top
In no outdoor world can you go wrong with a racerback singlet paired with cute leggings. Black leggings are versatile; you can pair them with singlets or tees of any color.
Bonus Hiking Tips
- Know your hiking trail well. Not knowing can lead to deadly accidents or even getting lost.
- Always carry more water than you think you need.
- Always carry energy and protein bars.
- Anticipate temperature changes. Even in summer, temperatures can drastically drop during the night. Keep that in mind, in case you go camping.
- Anticipate weather changes too. Though rare, mother nature changes her course, and you want to be prepared when she does
- If you go hiking alone, let someone close to you know where you will be.
For more hiking outfit ideas, watch this video from Jennifer Jones:
There you go, my dear hiking fashionistas. With these, you have a cheat sheet to hike fashionably and responsibly too. Have fun hiking in style beauties!
Which of these are you rocking on your next hiking expedition? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
- Lightweight Jackets Perfect For Cool Summer Nights
- 15 Summery Tropical Nails To Wear This Season [With Pics]
- How To Style A Mirror Gold Belt Like A Pro
Are you a self-proclaimed fashionista with a passion for fashion? We are looking for you!