As a beauty lover, use a lip balm with SPF. Don’t just get any lip salve just because it is endorsed or owned by a famous celebrity.
Aside from preventing dry and chapped lips, we need to make sure we protect our lips from damaging UV rays. Here are some of our favorite lip-savers you can try!
9 Essential Lip Balms With SPF To Keep Your Pout Moisturized
1. Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CA6w_Mpl8rC/ hidecaption=true width=600] If vegan skin care exists, then so does lip care! Sun Bum offers a lip balm with SPF 30 to prevent dry lips this season. It comes in three yummy flavors: banana, coconut, and watermelon!
Trivia: Aside from being vegan-friendly, Sun Bum also carries reef-safe products. Who knew lip protection could be this wholesome?
2. Burt’s Bees 100% Natural All-Weather Moisturizing Lip Balm[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BoAEgdAHRco/ hidecaption=true width=600] Everyone knows and loves Burt’s Bees for their classic lip balms. If you don’t have one in your travel kit, then you’re missing out! Their all-weather moisturizing lip balm is a must-have.
Trivia: Every Burt’s Bees natural lip balm comes in a recyclable tube, which I personally love. The brand is also Leaping Bunny certified, which means they don’t test on animals!
3. Neutrogena Revitalizing Tinted Lip Balm
Neutrogena might be a powerhouse in skin care, but they also have an amazing lip balm with SPF 20. It gives a sheer tint that will give you the “My Lips But Better” look!
Trivia: Believe it or not, a huge company like Neutrogena actually doesn’t do animal testing! You can rest easy knowing your favorite products are ethically made.
4. Aquaphor Lip Protectant
Aquaphor is best known for their skin repair products. No wonder they also have an effective lip balm for chapped lips. It vows to soothe severely dry lips, giving you a softer pout.
Trivia: The Aquaphor Lip Protectant has a special formula that works on sensitive lips, especially for those that get easily irritated or cracked. It’s also fragrance and paraben-free!
5. Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm
If you’re a sucker for aloe vera just like me, you will adore this sunscreen lip balm from Banana Boat. Aside from the cute packaging, I love that it has SPF 45—it’s a lot for a lippie!
Trivia: Banana Boat’s products provide broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB, which is what you need for the summer. I’m not surprised Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product!
6. Nivea Smoothness Lip Care
Trivia: Among their lip balm variants, Smoothness is the only one with broad spectrum SPF 15. It’s specifically made to protect against UVA/UVB rays!
7. Babo Botanicals Tinted Mineral Lip Conditioner
Wished there were more organic tinted lip balms in the market? Babo Botanicals has the solution! It comes in five gorgeous shades, keeping your lips pretty and moisturized.
Trivia: These lip conditioners are infused with plant extracts to give you nourished lips! They’re also hypoallergenic and do not contain any harsh irritants.
8. EOS Shea Sunscreen Lip Balm
The iconic EOS lip balms have so many variants you can choose from, but the Shea Sunscreen Lip Balm is the winner of the summer! You can get SPF 15 with lemon twist or SPF 30 with the aloe flavor.
Trivia: The sphere lip balms contain natural shea, sourced from their Shea Better Sustainability Program. This initiative has helped thousands of women in Burkina Faso, Africa!
9. Palmer’s Coconut Oil Lip Balm
You’ve probably heard about the wonders of coconut oil, so this Palmer’s lip balm will surely excite you. It provides 24 hours worth of moisture, which is perfect for a hard-working girl like you!
Trivia: This lip balm contains natural coconut oil, harvested organically from a plantation in the Philippines. It has Vitamin E to help with lip repair.
Need more options for your lip balm with SPF? Check out Dr. Dray’s approved picks:
Choosing the right lip balm with SPF isn’t as hard as you think. As long as you select a product that gives your lips the perfect moisture and hydration, then you’re all set!
What’s your favorite lip balm with SPF? Share your recommendations in the comments below!
- 9 Cute And Comfy Hiking Outfit Ideas To Explore Nature In Style
- 15 Stylish Beach Outfits That Aren’t Just Swimsuits and Sunglasses
- 11 Best Shampoo For Colored Hair To Keep Its Color Vibrant
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!