Bell-bottom jeans are back. And as fashionistas, we need to keep up with the latest fashion trends. Ready to upgrade your wardrobe with these fashionista-approved ways to rock your flared jeans?
Check out this sizzling roundup below.
15 Hottest Ways to Wear Your Bell-Bottom Jeans
1. Deep Plunge Top + Ripped Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCtmwwahf0L/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Add a modern touch to your classic bell-bottoms by pairing them with this flattering deep plunge top with stylish slit long sleeves.
[amazon box=”B07PN7WXKB ,B081PXJYNB ,B07C9YLKPJ” grid=”4″]
2. Bandeau Top + High Waist Bell-Bottoms
Bandeau tops are a summer must-have and they make a chic complement to your high-waisted bell-bottom jeans. While this look works, you can also pair your jeans with neutral colored bandeau tops and shoes.
Style Note: This outfit idea is great for your weekend vibes. If you are heading to the beach, why not wear your bandeau bikini top for that perfect beach party look?
3. Graphic Tee + Rugged Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CBf2fvhpcik/ hidecaption=true width=600]
We know there’s beauty in simplicity. One of the ways to keep your bell-bottom outfit cute and simple is to pair it with a graphic tee.
Tip: Choose a shirt that is a size bigger and rock it with either a front or back knot.
4. Chambray Shirt + Bell-Bottoms
A chambray shirt is every fashionista’s get-me-up. And if you want to wear an outfit with a slimming effect, go for a denim on denim look. Make sure you wear a darker shade at the bottom and a lighter shade on top.
5. Animal Print Tank Top + White Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCtRpxiggfi/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Animal print outfits are chic. And this tank and bell-bottoms pair is no different, not to mention the flattering V-detail on the square neckline.
Trivia: Small animal prints have a slimming effect.
6. Bell-Sleeve Knitwear + Wash Bell-Bottoms
Go all out with your ensemble— bell-sleeve knitwear and a pair of wash bell jeans for a bold runway-worthy look. While this inspo shows how the knitwear matches the color of the jeans, you can’t go wrong with contrasting colors too.
7. Long-sleeved Shirt + Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCtRTQVALGb/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Saffron lit up the runways earlier this year. And this saffron shirt and denim bell-bottoms are one of the ways to keep up with the trends.
Tip: Elevate this look with classy heed mules.
8. Vintage Jacket + Deep Blue Bell-Bottoms
Vintage jackets add an irresistible flair to every look, and this deep blue jeans outfit attests to that, especially with the broad collar detail.
9. Asymmetrical Top + Faded Denim Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCqxw69giOh/ hidecaption=true width=600]
We know asymmetrical dresses and tops add artsy flair and youthful vibe. See how this top transforms a simple outfit into a sophisticated one.
10. Crop Top + High Waist Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCq2Umfgrsa/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Cropped top and a pair of high waist bell-bottom jeans? Why not? Tulip sleeved crop tops have a sassy appeal.
Tip: You can pull off a flattering look with a crop top regardless of your type if you choose a style that lands just right your navel.
11. Floral Blouse + Black Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCoCMrTl_un/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Tip: If you are more into blending styles, keep it fun by mixing and matching several prints.
12. Lingerie + Black Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCb6vDIgHMX/ hidecaption=true width=600]
The lingerie trend is back this year! Rock it the fashionista way with this chic all-black bell-bottom jeans outfit.
While this look stands out, try out other lingerie like a corset, a lace camisole top, or a bustier top. You will love how classy and sophisticated you look.
13. Ruffle Top + Red Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZv8SFJoa3/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Ruffles are beautiful and will add a busy detail to your bell-bottoms outfit. While ruffles can make you look bigger than you are, you can also use ruffles to define your waist or bust.
Trivia: If you wish to hide some of your less flattering features, look for a ruffle top with geometric prints. It will help downplay the belly pooch.
14. Off-shoulder Top + Deep Blue Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCCg5cXpjMi/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Tip: Finish up your boho look with cute espadrille wedges.
15. Fur Jacket + Blue Bell-Bottoms[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CB6jnaPgYCu/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Chic and stylish flared jeans? This ensemble wraps up this sizzling list. Any bell-bottom jeans outfit with a faux fur jacket will make you look fashion-savvy.
Watch this video from Wilonda Previlon on how to style your bell-bottom jeans.
There you go, my lovely fashionistas. With these cute outfit ideas, your bell-bottom jeans would no longer be boring and old-fashioned.
Have fun asserting your timeless fashion sense, ladies!
Which of these outfits are you trying out next? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
- 15 Chic Ways To Style The Chambray Shirt If You’re Over 40
- 5 Cute Curly Hairstyles You’ll Surely Fall In Love With
- 9 Classy Bathing Suits For Women Over 40 [With Pics]
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!