Are you all for constellation piercing, and yet do not know what style to go for? We understand choosing an aesthetic might be overwhelming.
Don’t worry, my lovely fashionistas. I’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of our favorites to give you some earring inspo!
9 Constellation Piercing Ideas for Ladies Who Can’t Live Without Earrings
Constellation Piercings: These usually are multiple piercings all over the ears — typically three or more. And it doesn’t have to be all about stars. It’s a style that includes different kinds of earrings, creating a formation similar to a constellation.
1. Dainty Drops[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CBOvrFjnxtU/ hidecaption=true width=800]
A cute way to start is by going for dainty drop earrings! You can choose various trinkets such as a crescent moon, a tiny flower, a little leaf, or whatever else you like.
[amazon box=”B084SX7KCM , B07WDG363G , B07HR82DBQ” grid=”4″]
2. Gold and Silver[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CC79o6_H_Ew/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Who said you couldn’t mix your gold and silver earrings? This constellation piercing is adorned with shiny studs and drops, finished with some gold chains and rods.
Tip: It’s an unspoken fashion rule to keep your accessories color-coordinated. But breaking the norms can sometimes lead to more stylish choices!
3. Hoop Medley[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCvDuaiAu68/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Hoop earrings are all the rage this season, so try adding them to your constellation piercing for a trendier look! These ringlets can be placed anywhere without looking overcrowded.
Style Note: Apart from the hoops, you can also switch it up by incorporating a series of studs along your ear lobe for a dainty effect. If you’re up for it, you can also rock a daith hoop!
4. Twinkling Stars[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CBsO5MNHVxc/?igshid=p8t81dsxycm8 hidecaption=true width=800]
The starry night is such a beautiful aesthetic you can try with your earrings! It’s a versatile design you can match with any cute outfit.
Tip: Multiple ear piercings of the same star can look boring. Sprinkle a little more pizzazz onto your ear party with a conch hoop. Don’t forget your helix because it deserves its own star, too!
5. Sparkly Formation[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B–4rQHjCfh/?igshid=3oq6mj5lgpyj hidecaption=true width=800]
Not too keen on having different types of ear piercings? Keep it simple by decorating along your earlobe! It’s the perfect look for those who prefer a minimalistic style.
This design is such a unique find because of the uneven placements of the studs. They’re positioned to look just like a constellation!
6. Pearly Constellation[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCNoHhPoLRL/ hidecaption=true width=800]
A classy lady like you suits a fancy constellation piercing. You don’t have to stick to the usual hoops and studs when you can create more flair with pearls!
7. Golden Leaves[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCuQrq9hmQp/ hidecaption=true width=800]
This season calls for a cute summer getup and some tropical accessories! Aside from tassel earrings and oversized hoops, you can also rock leaf-inspired jewelry.
A golden leaf can become the main focus of your ear piercing. Include a few other accents at the rook or conch to make your ear party pop even more!
8. Charming Chains[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B9cUqsqlG03/?igshid=snk0yjldrtov hidecaption=true width=800]
The chain earring trend is all over Instagram, and everyone wants to rock this hip new look. Who wouldn’t? It connects your piercings together, offering a dramatic effect.
Tip: This style can get tricky, so make sure to ask a professional regarding the placements. Don’t forget to add tiny studs of different designs for more variety!
9. Shiny Florals[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCbQvB8pXjj/ hidecaption=true width=800]
You can’t sport cute ear piercings without flowers! Sparkly petals are the go-to earrings for any occasion. You can never go wrong with floral jewelry!
Style Note: Mix and match your favorite flower or sputnik studs, then add a helix hoop for more dimensions! To avoid overcrowding in your constellation piercing, use smaller studs in the middle of the lobe.
Unsure about the constellation piercing process? Watch CassieeMUA’s vlog to see how she got her ear candy:
A constellation piercing is a unique way of putting your earrings together to create a beautiful design. Before you get pierced, it’s important to decide what kind of style you want. If you don’t like how it looks, it will take a while before those holes heal!
Do you know other constellation piercing ideas? Share your recommendations in the comments below!
- 11 Ways To Look Hot In A Bikini This Summer
- 11 Stylish Outfits To Wear With Your Mule Sandals
- 25 Casual Summer Outfits For Women Over 40 [With Pics]
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!