As a fashionista, there are times our cute outfits need only a minimalist jewelry piece to complete the look. “Less is more,” and sometimes, a simple look is all we need to look fabulous.
If this is the vibe you are looking for this week, here’s an inspiring roundup of the chicest minimalist jewelry pieces and other staple accessories.
15 Exquisite Minimalist Jewelry Pieces and Accessories for Your Simple yet Sophisticated Everyday Outfits
1. Pointed Dangling Earrings
Add oomph to your everyday ensembles with these highly polished dangling silver earrings. It features an elegant geometric motif and brings on that ever graceful swing.
Tip: Dangling drop earrings are your go-to if you have a round-shaped face.
- ⚡This earrings is inlaid with created Blue / White / Green / Orange fire opal for a unique look. The Good Quality earrings has a high polish finish, the earrings length is 2 1/8" , width is 4mm , total weight is 3.72g , the earrings stone size is Blue / White / Green / Orange fire opal 6x4mm(max)
- Inspired by the Caribbean ocean, the stunning blue / white / green / orange colors in this stone makes it a perfect fashion earrings . You will love this inspired fashion opal Inlay Dangle Earrings
- In the Middle Ages, Opal was considered a stone that could provide great luck because it was believed to possess all the virtues of each gemstone whose color was represented in the color spectrum of the opal
- This earrings with a high-grade Rhodium finish to protect from tarnishing. A perfect gift for anyone in your life looking for an October Birthstone, enclosed in a beautiful leatherette gift box. Perfect for teenagers and women of all ages
- ⚡ Perfect After-Sales Service : 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee- we refund/ we replace/ we exchange. If you received the jewelry and are not satisfied our products, please feel free to contact us, we will help to fix the problem or make the full refund.Please search CiNily on Amazon for more of our designs!
2. Button Hoop Earrings
Hoop earrings are your best bet when you want to dress down but still keep the chic vibe. Note that this kind of earrings is perfect for women with an oblong face shape. Larger hoops look flattering on square-shaped faces.
- Side-part braids on one side, messy buns, or half-up hair-dos are the best hairstyles for flaunting your hoops.
- Pair your hoops with loose wavy hairstyles for tasteful boho style vibes.
3. Teardrop Stud Earrings
Tip: If your studs have a stone or a gem, wear lipstick that contrasts it, making its color pop.
4. Geometric V Studs
Nothing beats the edge brought on by geometric jewelry. These gold geometric V studs can upgrade your street fashion effortlessly.
Tip: To let these studs shine and avoid covering them with your hair, don’t wear your hair down.
5. Pearl Choker Necklace
Choker necklaces are flattering, even more so when accented with linked small pearl circles for extra elegance. Your bandeau neckline tops will be a great complement to this neckpiece.
Style tip: Co-ord sets look amazing when paired with chokers too. Rock your co-ord set with a low neckline top to make the choker standout.
6. Monogrammed Layered Necklacehttps://www.instagram.com/p/B9SBssChAZh/
7. Link Necklace
Style doesn’t get past this adorable gold link collar necklace that boasts an alluring length of 15 inches, a 17-inch extension, and a hook and eye closure for a comfortable fit.
Tip: To stay chic, rock this piece with your crew neck tees or dresses.
8. Double Chain Bracelethttps://www.instagram.com/p/B9M0XNihLqd/
Upgrade your usual outfits with this sophisticated double chain bracelet. It features a silver circle link and a curb chain that doubles as an extension.
Tip: If you love layering, steer clear of mixing metals. Stick to one and keep it simple.
9. Gold Bar Bracelet
Like bar necklaces, bar bracelets are chic and stand out for all the right reasons. And this sideways bar makes the perfect focal point for layering your arm party.
Tip: Rock a matching or contrasting set depending on which accessory you want to steal the show.
10. Colored Rhinestone Midi Rings
Midi rings have been trending for some time now. And since these minimalist jewelry pieces are going to stay this year, complement your getup and other accessories with these cute bands.
- For a minimalist look, rock one midi ring on your ring finger— and maybe another on your middle finger if you are feeling adventurous.
- If you prefer the middle grounder style, always keep the thinner ring at the highest point of the triangle and alternate the bases between your ring and pinkie fingers.
11. DNA Strand Ring
This DNA strand helix ring is not a piece of minimalist jewelry you see every day. So this piece makes a perfect accessory to flaunt your sophisticated fashion sense.
Tip: This will pair well with a chunky link choker necklace or a pair of long dangling earrings.
Messy hair is sometimes inevitable. But wire headbands and others will be your new favorite hair accessories for those bad hair days.
13. Straw Bags
Straw bags come in a variety of designs and sizes, all of which elevate your cute simple outfits when paired well.
Tip: Keep things fresh by changing up the various types of espadrilles.
Tips For Minimalist Jewelry Shopping
- PACKAGE INCLUDE-7-19pcs knuckle rings, great value for your money.Multiple ways of stacking makes you unique every day.Vintage and boho designs better express your personality and highlight your beauty.
- MULTIPLE SIZE-The midi ring set comes in different sizes, varying from Midi to Regular Size. You can choose the Most Suitable Size, wear it alone or stack them all as long as you like, just enjoy the fun of DIY. Please refer to the size photo for the detailed size before ordering.
- MATERIAL-Made with high quality alloy, silver or gold plated, lead and nickel free, no harm to your body. Long-lasting color and Long Time to Use. Highly Polished Surface, no worrying about scratching your finger.
- PERFECT GIFT-Packed with a nice pouch, these stacking ring set can be a perfect gift to yourself, friends or mom on Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, birthday, anniversay, graduation, holidays or other special occasions to show how much you love them.
- WARRANTY SERVICE-We promise 60 days exchange or money back guarantee. 100% brand new and FBA quick delivery. Any problem, just message us before rating, we’ll solve it for you within 24 business hours.
- When shopping for mix and match minimalist jewelry, get those that complement each other as far as style, color, and size are concerned.
- While various metals look great, they are not necessarily complementary. Consider shopping for beads, pearls, and coral to complement your metals.
- When jewelry shopping for specific occasions, go for jewelry that pairs well with what you will be wearing. While solid colors are great, you can always take another playful route.
- You can also approach shopping from a contrasting approach to help your minimalist jewelry pop.
- Keep it simple for the ultimate sophistication.
- Shop for a watch that complements your jewelry, especially bracelets. Material and size should be dictated by the type of bracelet you are rocking.
- When you shop for layered jewelry, start with the hero jewelry and build around that with other complementary pieces.
Watch this video from What to Wear – Fashion Over 40 for every woman’s must-have jewelry
And that’s it, my lovely fashionistas! Aside from the minimalist jewelry trends, I hope the shopping tips also help you stay on top of your game. And remember, you are what you wear, so wear them well!
Have fun pulling off designer looks with these pieces of jewelry and accessories.
Which of these are you upgrading your summer looks with? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
- 11 Ways To Look Hot In A Bikini This Summer
- 11 Stylish Outfits To Wear With Your Mule Sandals
- 25 Casual Summer Outfits For Women Over 40 [With Pics]
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!