These Hollywood celebrities’ trendy Instagram outfits will motivate you to style your quarantine-approved ensembles! With these cute outfit ideas, dressing up while on self-isolation can help keep the boredom at bay.
15 Celebrity Instagram Outfits That We Find Fascinating During COVID 19 Quarantine
1. Ariana Grande[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_EDIMfl0Vz/ hidecaption=true width=800]
If you’ve never seen this amazing cover of “I Won’t Say I’m In Love” by Ariana Grande for the Disney Family Singalong, then you’re missing out.
It’s impossible to ignore the fluffy Dolls Kill lilac cardigan she’s rocking while singing as Megara. Hands down to this cutest lockdown outfit!
2. Kylie Jenner[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_DR5aNnDR1/ hidecaption=true width=800]
You can’t make a list of trending celebrity outfits without including the queen of Instagram herself, Kylie. Peep the shoes that have gotten everyone liking this post!
The bodysuit and leggings ensemble is super chic, but all eyes are on the pair of unreleased Dior x Nike Air Jordan 1 shoes. The comments are obviously raving about it!
3. Gigi Hadid[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-vBESxnDpB/ hidecaption=true width=800]
When you think of Instagram outfits during the lockdown, you’d expect comfy clothes. You wouldn’t visualize a full Chanel Spring-Summer 2020 getup, right?
The case is different when you’re an in-demand model. How cool is it to pose for the quarantine edition of Vogue Italia while lounging and playing Mario Kart?
4. Bella Hadid[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-0dMlZAISv/ hidecaption=true width=800]
The Hadid sisters are thriving in the modeling scene even during the lockdown, with back-to-back gigs to boot for the April 2020 issue of Vogue Italia.
Bella is wearing a modified Dsquared² jumpsuit at the comfort of her own home for this FaceTime shoot. It’s one of the alluring quarantine outfits, for sure!
5. Vanessa Hudgens[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_GCFX9hW7y/ hidecaption=true width=800]
The beloved Gabriella Montez from High School Musical is back for the Disney Singalong, wearing a chic little red dress and white socks.
This adorable blooper video of Vanessa trying to perform “We’re All In This Together” is so funny. Still, the cute outfit makes the boo-boo forgivable!
6. Lili Reinhart[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B–vmJ-A1KE/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Have you ever imagined what Betty Cooper would look like during a community quarantine? She looks gorgeous than ever!
7. Doja Cat[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_D146BjaGd/ hidecaption=true width=800]
The queen of Tiktok music has now invaded Instagram and graced the platform with one of the cutest Instagram outfits yet. Doja Cat, as an elven princess, is a blessing!
The flower crown, the spring-themed jewelry, and the lovely dress all make up an ethereal ensemble that will make anyone fall in love.
8. Millie Bobby Brown[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-z5xOlHJzV/ hidecaption=true width=800]
We’ve all seen Eleven in a ragged hospital gown, but none of us would’ve imagined that she’d wear a hot pink outfit from Justin Bieber’s clothing line in the future!
The “Stranger Things” star is living her best life with her dogs and horses during the lockdown, donning a cozy fit from Drew House.
9. Lady Gaga[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B9u3HXNlSAv/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Lady Gaga has been infamous for wearing such unique and daring pieces, so it’s natural to assume that she’d skip the loungewear while on quarantine.
She is the only celebrity you’ll see self-isolating with her fur babies while wearing a custom Dust and Beau leather jacket, and that’s totally fine!
10. Jessica Alba[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-i5HjeluBI/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Jessica Alba has finally tried her hand in the #SavageChallenge, garnering almost 10 million views on Instagram and 11.8 million views on Tiktok.
Can you believe she’s a mother of three? Check out how effortlessly young she looks in her lockdown outfit: a cropped top and a pair of jeans!
11. Sofia Vergara[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-YXFHYFlQy/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Instagram outfits are constants on Sofia Vergara’s personal account; she’s been posting a series of “cuarentena fashion” mirror selfies for her followers!
Her most popular one to date is a knitted sweater and sweatpants combo, featuring her lovable pup, Bubbles. It’s also a great work from home look!
12. Gal Gadot[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B9zlAIgB-3D/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Aside from the abilities of an Amazonian goddess, Gal Gadot believes staying at home is a superpower that can protect you and the lives of your loved ones.
And what’s the perfect costume for that? A cozy fit for isolating, of course! Gal showed off her ‘superhero’ look in an all-black ensemble.
13. Shay Mitchell[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-0hGjdF9P9/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Shay Mitchell’s 33rd birthday happened during the lockdown, but the pandemic isn’t stopping her from looking like a party girl!
She rocked her usual celebrity style: snazzy sunnies and a puff sleeve top. For a more comfy feel, Shay also wore jogger pants and a pair of bedroom slippers!
14. Nina Dobrev[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_FjWC4g3hd/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Let’s face it—this homey look by Nina Dobrev is one of the Instagram outfits we can relate to the most while on quarantine.
Pajamas are the go-to clothes of any girl when staying at home, but it’s super unfair how good Nina looks in loungewear!
15. Emma Roberts[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B-49rQDA7CN/ hidecaption=true width=800]
While everyone has been wearing silly bunny costumes for Easter, Emma Roberts went for a more elegant and feminine look despite the lockdown!
Who says you can’t wear a limited edition Coach x Baseman dress and a pair of peep-toe sandals at home? It’s a classy and refreshing change!
Want to see how Vanessa’s “We’re All In This Together” Disney Family Singalong went? Watch it in this video from ABC:
Many celebrities have been posting their Instagram outfits during self-isolation, so don’t be afraid to flaunt yours, too! This is the perfect time to get creative and think positively.
Whether you are rocking a pair of pajamas or a pretty dress, what matters most is that you are comfortable with what you are wearing. Remember to stay at home; if there is a need to go outside, wear a cute outfit and a face mask!
Do you know other celebrity Instagram outfits that we can look at for style inspo? Share your favorites in the comments below!
- 9 Cute And Trendy Cloth Masks To Match Your Outfits
- 10 Cozy And Cute Loungewear Outfits You Can Work From Home In [With Pics]
- 9 Best Polarized Sunglasses Worth Online Shopping [With Pics]
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!