With the Pantone theme color palette set earlier this year, you are likely looking for the trendiest summer colors for more fashion-forward holiday looks.
Check out this list of runway-inspired summer colors for more colorful and chic summery looks.
13 Runway Inspired Summer Colors You Want to Have in Your Wardrobe This Season
1. Flame Scarlet
I can’t think of a chicer way to make a lingering fashion statement this season than with this fiery shade of red. If you need a productivity boost, this color is the way to go.
Whether you are working from home or transitioning back to the office, red can activate your “fight or flight response” and help you stay in the course and deal with the stress at work.
Trivia: Red is a powerful and stimulating color.
Saffron lit the runways this year, and that is a trend you do not want to break. Light up your wardrobe with some saffron summer fashion staples and enjoy not only warm but also a vivacious summer.
Trivia: Saffron is a combination of orange and golden yellow colors. And this color symbolizes strength and courage.
- STYLE - Featuring a wide scoop neck, short sleeves and falling to an a line silhouette our casual summer dress for women will keep you fresh and feminine all day. Its in seam side pockets will be the perfect spot for your keys, phone and other lightweight items.
- OCCASION - Trending you from autumn to summer to spring, wear this soft and airy swing dress to lounge at home on weekends, to run everyday errands, for easy travel or jogging and workout. Dress it up for work, parties, a day out with friends and date nights by adding unique accessories. Its easy pull on style and handy side pockets will make it a great poolside/beach swim coverup.
- PAIRING - Pair it with sneakers and flats for everyday home wear. For cooler weather add a jacket or cardigan over it, or wear it with leggings. Step it up by adding jewelry, pumps, and a sleek clutch. Add a belt or scarf for a flattering and cool shaped silhouette. Its boundless styling options will make it an instant wardrobe favorite!
- LIFESTYLE - Watch our video to the left for lifestyle visualization and style ideas of our casual tunic pocket dress.
- FEATURES - Free shipping and returns. Available in the basic black and white tunic dresses, as well as more vibrant color dresses. Swing style is perfect for large hips and sports a loose but not too baggy style. Relaxed and practical look perfect for stay at home moms and vacation. Regular and plus size dresses available.
3. Classic Blue
What more could you need to exude not only a lively feel, but also give a calming vibe than this deep and dark shade of blue? Nothing!
Tip: Gold accessories will complement a classic blue outfit perfectly.
4. Orange Peel
Get playful this season with this timeless and vibrant orange shade. Look how orange peel complements a hot pink skirt.
Tip: While black accessories would be great complements to this shade, going all out and bold with an all-orange outfit won’t hurt.
5. Coral Pink
Runways aside, we had seen many times our all-time fashion icon, her majesty Queen Elizabeth, rock coral pink in public. That said, it is no doubt a worthy color to add to your summery ensembles.
Trivia: Do you know coral pink has more characteristics of orange than pink? This pinkish-orange color stands for feminism, freshness, and strength.
6. Faded Denim
Ultra-dark blue denim might be here to stay, but faded-denim will share the center stage with classic blue color this year. On the runways, the faded denim color gave a dependable and relatable vibe that’s hard to ignore.
7. Biscay Green
Your free pass to showcasing your adventurous spirit doesn’t get better than this dreamy blend of average pea green and a duller version of apple green. Believe it or not, this color is flattering to almost all skin tones.
Throw a touch of brighter colors like pink to bring your Biscay green look together.
Fun Fact: This aqua shade is not only cool and refreshing but also transportive. People are drawn to reach out for this color.
Only a person with a heightened sense of fashion can appreciate the richness and depth that this shade of green presents. Have you seen Olivia Coleman or Kate Middleton rocking this shade of green?
Tip: Chive is a neutral color and blends well with other colors like saffron.
9. Mosaic Blue
Make your summery outfits breezy with another vibrant bay blue shade. It may be hard to recognize, but this shade comes with a touch of a twilight blue undertone.
Tip: If you want to go for a comforting and refreshing vibe this summer, this tone is for you. Pair this color with earthy or woody hues.
Tip: A sunlight kimono cover-up for your beach trips would look splendid.
11. Cinnamon Stick
Deep earthy tone lovers are in for a treat with just the right shade to spice up your summery outfits. I mean, who knew such a toned-down shade would look so vibrant yet majestic?
Tip: Pair this with either fiery tones or animal print outfits to get a harmonious, stylish, finished look.
12. Grape Compote
This subdued shade of purple is worth experimenting with. As a neutral color, it is a good substitute for your beige and gray colors. So do not hesitate to mix and match this mellow shade with other colors.
Couldn’t wrap this list up without mentioning the foolproof basic— what’s not to love about this timeless shade?
Watch the Spring and Summer 2020 color trends in this video by A FASHION:
There you go, my lovely fashionistas! With this color palette, you’ll certainly gain a following this summer! Have fun, indulging in these colors and all the possible looks you can own!
Let us know how you plan on rocking these summer colors by leaving a comment below!
- What Is A Tankini And 5 Reasons To Wear It On Your Next Beach Trip
- The Best Types Of Swimsuits For Every Body Shape
- 17 Reasons To Shop These Clean And Vegan Skincare Brands
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!