Beach party outfits are all about achieving the festive spirit of summer. Here are some sizzling ensembles you can rock while enjoying the company of your friends, a refreshing cocktail, festive music, the sand between your toes, and of course, the sun.
In this article:
15 Beach Party Outfits That Are Hotter Than Summer
Cropped Top Outfits
We know the Kardashians know how to dress for a beach party, so why not cop one of their looks? Kourtney is wearing an all-white ensemble that would look great on you, too!
Tip: A pencil skirt or bodycon wrap will match perfectly with your cropped top. These will emphasize your curves, giving you a sexier look!
- Material:95% Polyester&5% Spandex.Super Stretchy,soft and cozy fabric
- Top:double fabric.Halter,spaghetti strap,sleeveless,crop top,midi skirt,high waisted,bodycon,tight,slim,solid color,classy
- US Size: S:4-6,M:8-10,L:12-14,XL:16-18
- You can only wear top and then match your own skirt,pants,jeans,shorts.You can wear the skirt alone and match your tops.Also,you can dress up with necklace,belt,choker
- Suitable for pregnant woman,club,cocktail,evening party,prom,daily,shopping,beach,holiday,work,business
2. Palazzo Vibes
If you fancy flowy bottoms, a pair of palazzo pants can do a lot for your beach party outfits. They’re fun, flirty, and also super comfy!
Tip: Slim-fit cropped tops look best with palazzo pants! Opt for colorful tube tops and halter tops to go with your neutral-toned bottoms.
- 100% COTTON: We use over 5 meters of hand-printed, all natural woven fabric in each pair, produced exclusively by Tropic Bliss.
- WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN: Feel good about your Tropic Bliss purchase! We are a fair trade and ethically sourced American brand, supporting women with fair wages and a safe, happy work environment.
- HIGH QUALITY, ECO-FRIENDLY: We use all natural fabrics, which cost a little bit more, but are a higher quality than polyester and synthetic blends, and are also better for the environment.
- COMFORTABLE: Loose fitting, breathable wide legged floral pants with an elastic waist in back and a smooth, flattering front.
- VERSATILE: This stand-out bohemian design is sexy and feminine. Great for summer concerts and as festival clothing while still being casual enough for the beach or everyday wear.
3. Scarlet Bombshell
Summertime is not complete if you’re not wearing red. This scarlet shade is a surefire way to make your beach ensemble sizzle even more!
4. Partying in Denim
Who said you couldn’t party by the shore in skinny jeans? Denim looks are way too good with cropped tops; it would be a shame not to rock those acid-washed bottoms!
Tip: If you prefer something that will show off your legs, you can always go for a pair of jean shorts or daisy dukes. Even a denim skort would look chic, too!
5. Tropical Afternoons
Can’t get enough of tropical prints? It’s time to bust out your summer-themed bikini tops for your beach party wear! Seasonal patterns will never fail.
Tip: Pick a beach cover-up or kimono with the same print as your bikini top. It’s a great way to keep the cohesive look of your outfit!
6. Dose of Vitamin D
If you love the sun, you need to show it on your beach party clothes! Whether you’ll be dancing in the sand until sunset or clubbing until sunrise, a yellow bikini outfit can instantly lift your mood.
Tip: A sunny monochrome ensemble doesn’t have to stick to a specific shade. You can wear bottoms that are slightly darker than your bikini top for a more stylish approach!
7. Caught in the Net
Crochet skirts are the trendiest cover-ups for your bikini bottoms! The chic fishnet look goes well with the beach vibes you’re aiming for in your outfit.
8. Hotter in Black
All-black ensembles are rarely seen in most beach party outfit ideas, but it won’t hurt to wear them anyway! If Shay Mitchell can do it, so can you!
Tip: A black tankini or one-piece swimsuit can make you look even slimmer! Add a sheer robe or cardigan over it for a more elegant flair.
9. One-Piece Babe
Forgot to pack some beach club outfits for your summer getaway? Your one-piece is enough; just wear some cute bottoms, and then you’re ready to party!
Tip: Your cut-offs and wide-leg shorts can only do so much if your monokini is just plain and blah. Make sure to pack a one-piece with cute prints and pretty accents!
10. Sweet and Innocent
If you’re the type of fashionista who likes to wear dresses for a beach party, then a floral sundress can do you no wrong. It’s an outfit that can make any season sweeter!
Tip: When choosing a beach party dress, reach for the pieces with summer-themed colors and patterns. Be on the lookout for some tassels and ruffles, too!
11. Ombré Goddess
Ombré pieces have always been so charming, but isn’t this maxi dress a sight to behold? It’s such a stunning outfit that will earn you some compliments!
Tip: Pick an ombré dress with tropical hues to match your vacation vibes! You can also go for tie-dye dresses if you don’t have anything similar.
Green might not be a flattering color for everyone, but if it looks good on you, then you’re a lucky fashionista! Dressing up like the palm trees on the beach is a refreshing style you can try.
Tip: Instead of going for a solid green dress, choose a different one with summery designs! You can also rock babydoll dresses or those with A-line silhouettes for a comfier feel.
Skirts and Ruffles
13. Beachy Bohemian
Tip: Rock that dreamy boho aesthetic with a beautiful maxi skirt! The best ones you should try are those that come with frilled slits and ruffles.
14. Classic Co-Ords
Co-ords are must-haves in any beach club outfit, especially if you don’t have time planning an entire look. They come in cute pairs that can suit any occasion!
Tip: Tired of the usual floral and tropical patterns in your co-ords? You can opt for pieces with fruity embellishments to capture the taste of summer!
15. Pretty in Pink
Pink rompers with ruffles? Yes, please! You can never go wrong with a bright-colored playsuit. It’s a girly ensemble you won’t be able to resist!
Tip: Ditch rompers with sleeves and choose the ones with off-shoulders. These will show the right amount of skin the season calls for!
Need more looks for your beach party outfits? Check out this video by Julia Havens for some summer inspo:
There are no rules in choosing your beach party outfits. All you need to wear is something light and fun for you to dance in all night long!
Sunny ensembles and tropical looks can help you feel the summer vibe. Just remember to go for comfortable pieces that won’t restrict you while partying!
Do you know other beach party outfits we can pull off? Share your ideas in the comments below!
- How to Pack the Best Beach Bag Ever This Summer | Cute Outfits
- Beach Wedding Must-Haves For A Picture Perfect Celebration
- The 13 Biggest Color Trends We’ll All Be Wearing In 2020 [With Pics]
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!