A layered necklace is a versatile fashion piece that pairs well with most outfits. Are you ready to upgrade your jewelry capsule with these stylish layered pieces for fashion-forward looks?
13 Fancy Layered Necklace to Complete Your Stylish Outfits
1. Monogrammed Layers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERlayRBdJL/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Customized jewelry is unique. And what better way to stand out than with cute monogrammed necklace layers? The link chain adds a textural contrast that elevates the look.
Tip: For customized pieces, go for fun and creative monograms.
[amazon box=”B0888GGYH1 , B08B3L1V63 , B088KQP1GT” grid=”4″]
2. Pre-layered Necklace
Don’t feel like layering your necklaces yourself? Don’t worry because you can still pull off a modish layered necklace look with cute pre-layered pieces.
Also, you get to choose from a wide array of designs.
Tip: When shopping for pre-layered necklaces, consider the metals and the necklines of your outfits.
3. Assorted Necklace Layers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERqdTlBmeN/ hidecaption=true width=600]
The more the layers, the merrier, especially if you are looking to go for a smooth street style look. Also, assorted layers add a personalized touch to your look.
With this layered look, the wow factor is in the diversity of the lengths, textures, pendants, and sizes.
4. Layered Opal Necklace[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERonJrBuJR/ hidecaption=true width=600]
If you like making your jewelry, don’t fret because you can still layer your DIY opal, bead, or Perler necklaces for a playful look. It’ll surely border on cute boho and street styles.
Layer your bead necklaces in trending color themes for a fresh look. The metal pendants add a stylish charm you do not want to skip.
Style Note: Throwing on a gold or silver necklace with your beaded layers will add an edge to your look.
5. Minimalist Layered Necklace[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERlCTshi-Z/ hidecaption=true width=600]
As minimalists, we like to doll-up with minimal outfits and accessories, but that does not mean we cannot have fun with layered pieces. Different lengths and designs work, but you can also try layering similar designs.
To keep the look fun, lay your same-length pieces asymmetrical to each other to form a chevron effect.
6. Layered Choker Necklace
Layering your necklaces is so versatile you don’t need to stick to long chains. You can layer your dainty and chunky chokers for an eclectic vibe.
With layered choker pieces, you get to try out metals, pearls, and beads.
7. Gorjana Layered Necklace[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERpS_NhU_N/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Sometimes, a simple layering of neckpieces is all you need to add an edge to a basic look. Start with a long pendant and choker base and then throw on a cute collar necklace in between.
Though simple, this layering doesn’t have to be boring. Flaunt your style by mixing different designs and textures.
8. Pearl Layers
Every fashionista needs a pearl necklace in their arsenal to pull off sophisticated and luxurious looks. While pearls are naturally elegant, layered pearl necklaces have an undeniably lush appeal.
9. Layered Vintage Necklace[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERpDdNhgSo/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Vintage necklaces add a timeless appeal to your outfits. Try layering vintage collier and a modern choker for a fresh boho vibe.
10. Layered Pendants[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERnjEBB5Q0/ hidecaption=true width=600]
In layering, the chains are not the only star of the show. Pendants can also make a huge difference.
Nail both trends by layering your cutest pendants for a fab street style look. Going for different lengths allows each pendant to shine while giving you a complete and refined look.
11. Chunky Chain Layers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERnKxwh0S7/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Who said layered necklaces could not feature a chunky chain? Start with a chunky necklace as a base and then layer your neck party.
Keep the tiny colored gems to highlight your neck area and the layered neckpiece.
12. Gemstone Layers[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERmwsbBsMD/ hidecaption=true width=600] Triple the stone, triple the impact! Diamonds are effortlessly elegant and are good at leveling up chic, sophisticated looks.
Style Note: Your little back dress will make the perfect pair and will make your layers shine. Also, going for different-sized diamonds will give you a put-together look.
13. Layered Dainty Necklace[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CERmADJBdJv/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Dainty neckpieces have an elegant appeal when worn alone, but that does not mean you cannot layer them. This dainty layered look highlights length and textural differences. You exude a fun and easy-going vibe.
Watch this video by Ana Molina on how to layer necklaces like a pro:
Layered necklaces come in all forms and designs, which can be overwhelming to some. But with these tips, you do not have to overthink it. Start with a base and then blend your layers for a cohesive finished look.
Happy layering, fashionistas!
Which of these did you love most? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
- How To Wear Your Bell-Bottom Jeans in Style
- 11 Stylish Outfits To Wear With Your Mule Sandals
- How To Wear The Long Shorts Trend And Look Stylish
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!