Summer is the time for cool clothes and loose silhouettes. These summer scarves prove that you can definitely rock a scarf throughout the heat, and bring the vacation vibes with you to the office. Read on to see them.
15 Summer Scarves To Wear In An-Airconditioned Office
These Scarves Are Your New Summer Essentials
Office wear and summer clothes don’t exactly seem like they go together. After all, summer clothes usually mean you’re not at work. But if you’re staying in the office this summer instead of jetting off on holiday, you’ll probably need a scarf or two.
Summer scarves are the perfect way to stay warm in an air-conditioned office without melting from the heat once you step out. Plus, they’re chic and work-appropriate!
1. Fringed Metal Knit Summer Scarves
2. Skinny Summer Scarves
Skinny scarves are a favorite among celebs like Emma Roberts and Olivia Palermo. Wear it with jeans and t-shirt, or dress it up with a cute summer dress.
3. Floral Summer Scarves
4. Silk Summer Scarves
The ultimate European chic accessory, silk scarves never go out of style. Wear it in spring, summer, fall, and winter.
5. Lightweight Burberry Summer Scarves[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B19fmFXgNqp/ hidecaption=true width=600] Rock Burberry’s signature pattern this summer with a lightweight scarf. It’s definitely a stylish way to stay warm at the office.
6. Colorful Summer Scarves
Summer means bright colors, but wearing orange blouses or hot pink pants to work probably isn’t the best idea. Scarves not only keep you warm, they’ll also give your cute outfit a much-needed pop of color.
RELATED: 7 Cute Ways To Tie A Scarf
7. Tie-Dyed Summer Scarves
When I think tie-dye, beach vacations come to mind. So if you can’t hit the beach this summer, bring a piece of the sun and sand with you to work!
8. Geometric Print Summer Scarves
Not a fan of florals or tie-dye, but still want bright colored scarves? Go for geometric prints.
9. Tropical Summer Scarves
10. Striped Summer Scarves[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B91TyKKJsW2/ hidecaption=true width=600] Stripes are another pattern option you have for scarves. Stripes are also super versatile, and work with outfits for any season.
11. Hermès Summer Scarves[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CDyGeMlCY9z/ hidecaption=true width=600] Hermès scarves are probably the world’s most iconic scarves, and all the cool girls are finding new ways to keep it trendy. The bright colors and fun, unique patterns also make them summer must-haves.
12. Bright Yellow Summer Scarves
Don’t think you can rock eye-catching colors like yellow? Think again. This bright yellow scarf will instantly make your day so much better.
13. Nautical Summer Scarves
This video from Tory Burch has different ways to wear a scarf this summer:
These scarves should definitely be your go-to accessories this summer. They come in so many fun and bright prints with infinite ways to style and wear them.
Do you know some ways to style a scarf? Share some tips in the comments below.
- 13 Ways To Style Leather Ankle Boots
- 15 Must-Have Sexy Summer Outfits For A Sizzling Summer
- 15 Hottest Straw Bags Worth Buying This Summer
Whether you’re a self-proclaimed fashionista or just have a passion for fashion, we are looking for you!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on Oct 3, 2019, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.
Featured Image via Style Scrapbook